Other than the referrals the next best way to get leads that convert is a good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategy.
What is SEO? It’s nothing but increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website. SEO helps the people who are looking specifically for what you have to offer to find you easily and quickly.
Here are some of the strategies which can be helpful to generate more website leads
Adding the business to mobile and online maps.
This is done by claiming and optimizing your company on Google My Business, Bing Places profile, and other social media sites.
Steps for adding your business to online maps.
- Make sure that you have a unique description that links back to your site and have a complete profile.
- Select the right category for your business. Have as many photos as possible—the more, the better.
- Get as many positive reviews on your site from your influencers or customers.
- Be sure that your name, address, and phone number are the same across all your social media pages, including Google My Business, Yelp, your website, and any other referral sites or directories. Google looks for that when ranking sites.
Optimizing the website for Google and other search engines using SEO.
Optimize your title and your meta description tags on each page. If you’re not sure how to do that, there are online tutorials and articles to help you figure it out, or you can hire someone. Title tags must have a unique description.
Use an additional markup called “schema markup.” The schema is a process that allows your web manager to mark up your web pages with additional coding that allows search engines to find your site easier.
- While optimizing the page content make sure that the will content relate to the title and heading, is the information useful. Longer is better when it comes to content, and content is important when it comes to SEO.
- Images also should be optimized. Make sure that images have a keyword related to your title and there is an “alt-image” tag on all your images. This should be keyword-related.
Creating the interest in your brand.
By use link-building, guest-posting, and news or public relations stories on your website to help build the buzz. “Google is in the business of providing searchers the best results possible, so their algorithms are all about doing that. Your business should also follow that model. How can your website deliver the best results possible and be a resource for your searchers?
These best ways to help generate buzz and visitors to your site are:
- Start using link building strategy. Links that come back to your website from quality sources that people trust can help build your reputation with search engines. Make sure your business is found on all appropriate sources across the web like Yelp, Google My Business or Bing Profile. Follow influencers in your industry. Have a LinkedIn profile for your business.
- Guest posting is also one of the good strategies. The objective is to create a blog that links to your website that someone else will post on their website. Have good writers in your niche and engage with them, follow them, re-tweet them and reach out to them and ask if you can write a guest post on their site that links back to yours. This creates links back to your website, increases traffic to your site, and improves your ideas.
- And also you can have a press release to create a buzz. There are more important things happening around your business than you realize. By putting out a press release, you’ll get the attention of journalists and others who will want to know more. The more information, quality content, news, and updates you can get online, the better.
These are the few steps that can be implemented immediately to see the best results to generate more website leads .